Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Nice Wooden Shop Display Stand

I don't want to turn this into the "wooden display stand" blog, but I stumbled across this one and I thought it worth adding to the discussion due to it's different approach to construction:



This display keeps it simple, with a similar construction to a cardboard retail display stand. It's expected lifespan would not be as long as the displays and retail environments in my last post, but it's proof that the qualities of a natural timber display needn't cost the world. What's more, it's very appropriate for the product on display, which is a timber stain and demonstrates a use for wooden shop display other than the display of food stuffs.

And if you're not really in the market for a wooden display stand maybe I could interest you in some free zodiac sign symbol vectors? Are you tempted? Really, they'd look great printed on the side of nice shop display stand just like this one. Seriously, think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I have never used wooden display stands. But now after reading your post I am thinking to hire a wooden display stand.

    ReplyDelete